My day so far.
May 2, 2010 § 1 Comment
Exams start for me on Tuesday. Here’s what my Sunday before exams has looked like:
- Crete woke me up before 7.
- Crete cried because he couldn’t find his Mama.
- We watched Bob the Builder and ate oatmeal while Mama went back to sleep.
- Crete fell down and cried.
- We watched Sesame Street.
- Crete cried when it was time to change his diaper.
- Crete had a weird looking bug bite on his chest.
- Crete cried when it was time to pick his puzzles up off the floor.
- The guy at Starbucks didn’t make Em’s mocha decaf, so I had to wait for him to make it twice.
- Crete cried when a plate broke and scared him.
- There was two-foot long dead snake on patio.
- The dogs played with another piece of the dead snake somewhere else in the yard.
- I found about a million slugs and earthworms on the patio.
- I had a tick on my butt.
That’s quite the day. Now, for the fun part… studying!