May 23, 2010 § Leave a comment
May 18, 2010 § Leave a comment
He’s awesome… and so is Crete… with this much change being thrown his way, he has handled it really well.
For those of you this will mean anything to, Gray has my toes.
May 8, 2010 § Leave a comment
Because I’m bored and taking a study break, I have updated the link to my RSS feed. I’m now running it through Feedburner. While I am fully aware that tools like Feedburner were designed for people who have more than 8 readers a day, I thought I would do it too. Since I’ve started using Google Reader much more, I’ve gotten curious as to how people read blogs in general (and yes, more specifically, my blog.)
So, if you follow my blog on a reader, would you mind updating to the feed on the right? Or, how about just clicking right here: http://feeds.feedburner.com/ItsTaftastic. And if you aren’t following me on a reader, you really should consider it. I love Google reader, as it pulls all of your great blogs together for me to read in one place!
Anyways… have a good rest of the weekend.
May 2, 2010 § 1 Comment
Exams start for me on Tuesday. Here’s what my Sunday before exams has looked like:
- Crete woke me up before 7.
- Crete cried because he couldn’t find his Mama.
- We watched Bob the Builder and ate oatmeal while Mama went back to sleep.
- Crete fell down and cried.
- We watched Sesame Street.
- Crete cried when it was time to change his diaper.
- Crete had a weird looking bug bite on his chest.
- Crete cried when it was time to pick his puzzles up off the floor.
- The guy at Starbucks didn’t make Em’s mocha decaf, so I had to wait for him to make it twice.
- Crete cried when a plate broke and scared him.
- There was two-foot long dead snake on patio.
- The dogs played with another piece of the dead snake somewhere else in the yard.
- I found about a million slugs and earthworms on the patio.
- I had a tick on my butt.
That’s quite the day. Now, for the fun part… studying!