Random Wednesday Thoughts
January 6, 2010 § 1 Comment
1. Like just about everybody else, the super cold weather (at least for NC) has been destroying my skin… I’m using lotion like an old woman. But I have one elbow that’s so bad, I swear it’s about to bleed. How does that happen? How does ONE elbow get so bad, but the other elbow is just fine? Makes no sense to me.
2. Crete’s vocabulary is expanding so fast, he gets easily confused. Today he called my Pop Tarts “poly Pops.”
3. It’s been three and a half weeks since my first law school exam, and I still don’t have any grades back. The suspense is killing me.
4. I bought the most amazing pair of house shoes/slippers today. I was really excited about them, until I realized that I was getting excited about the pair of slippers I just bought. Man, I’m freakin’ old.
5. Having more time to read and play xBox has been really cool, but getting to hang out with Crete all week has been so amazingly awesome. I’m going to miss it more than anything else when school starts back.
6. Speaking of cold, man, this weather has proven to me what a pansy I am. I won’t go outside unless I have to (except for the random dumb decision to play soccer last weekend.) What a wuss.
7. I know I’m way behind the times on this, but since I’ve never watched American Idol, I didn’t know. (And I probably was predisposed to be a little biased against him due to my past with the Clef Hangers.) But I saw a video of Anoop Desai singing with one of my favorite singers, Amos Lee. Holy crap, Anoop Desai can sing.
Anyways, that’s all I’ve got for now.