July 2, 2009 § 1 Comment
Back from the blogging dead, and here to entertain with more thoughts from today.
1. Sleep is vastly more important at 7am than it was at 11:30pm. Not sure why.
2. I love being a parent. But sometimes, I can’t imagine what would make people want to have more than one child.
3. My call with ATT dropping due to poor coverage yesterday was one of the funniest things to happen to me in a while.
4. Twitter bots have overtaken telemarketers as the most annoying thing around right now.
5. Billy Mays death being “front-page news” on CNN.com for two days is pretty sad.
6. Not counting today, 8 more work days left at the Mo. And no, I’m not really all that sad. At all.