Friday free for all
May 29, 2009 § Leave a comment
Here are my random thoughts for today.
1. Some days, I hate the internet.
2. Some days, I send Al Gore thank you letters for inventing the internet.
3. People who can’t spell or use proper punctuation on the web frustrate me to no end. I’m also not a big fan of how “texting” language has become acceptable. (U R teh bomb!)
4. Very few things make me smile more than Crete’s laugh. (Especially his fake social laugh. Who knew 19-month olds had social laughs?)
5. Lately, I feel old.
6. I like Twitter more and more every day.
7. I like Magic Hat No. 9 more and more every time I have it, and I’m n0t having it often enough.
8. A lot of days, I’m not sure why my wife married me, but I’m really glad she did.
9. I miss the days when I was cooler than my little brother. (Yes, it was a really long time ago.)