May 6, 2009 § 3 Comments
1. When the 50-year old loud woman in the next cube has a 30-minute conversation (over the cube walls, mind you) about joining Facebook, and looking up business contacts on Facebook and commenting on how cute they are (or aren’t), it’s time to shut down social networking sites at work.
2. People should come with mute buttons, just like televisions.
3. Tornado warnings freak me out. I think it was the tornado drills in elementary school.
4. No matter how much I listen to the Avett Brothers, they still get better the next time I hear them.
5. Game 3 vs. the Bruins tonight is huge… HUGE! Bring the noise Canes fans.