Things I’m thinking about
April 27, 2009 § 2 Comments
1. In the mornings when I get up, why do I shower without my contacts? You’d think that when you’re trying maximize cleanliness, you’d want your vision to be as good as possible. (Em says you shouldn’t shower with your contacts in because the steam/heat will dry them out. I say Pshaw. That’s right Em, pshaw to you and your sketchy contact lens scientific musings.)
2. I always feel like there’s not enough time to do everything I “need” to do in the day, but when I really look at it, I’m just trying to maximize my entertainment. I mean, of course I have to stay up late when I “need” to watch the Hurricanes game AND play the next gig in Career Mode in Guitar Hero.
3. I’ve forgotten what the word “need” really means.
4. I’m 32 years old, I still play video games, and I don’t see that changing any time soon. And why my wife still loves me is a mystery.
5. Tattoos are much cooler on other people than they would be on me.